London (Office based)
RONIN International are a market-leading research organisation whose comprehensive range of services help organisations fully understand the thoughts and behaviours of their customers. We have an excellent track record in delivering thorough and insightful results to even the most challenging briefs. Offering both qualitative and quantitative market research worldwide, we are proud to be the research partner of many leading global brands.
RONIN International and its international subsidiaries, RONIN Research GmbH in Germany, and RONIN Research Inc. in the USA, are part of the independently owned Rippleffect Group, alongside our sister companies: Reading Room, a user-led, data-centric consultancy helping clients realise their digital ambitions, from deep dive and digital strategy, through to design, technology and communications; and Fat Media, experts in digital marketing & websites for growth focused businesses.
About the role
We are currently looking to hire two Project Managers – the role is ideal for enthusiastic individuals who are looking to grow and develop a career within Market Research; RONIN has a strong history of internal progression and career development.
Project Managers at RONIN International are hands-on, versatile individuals that operate as the single point of contact between our clients’ multimarket research projects and RONIN’s operational teams and fieldwork partners. Our Project Managers ensure that our projects exceed clients’ expectations and result in fruitful and ongoing partnerships. Our approach is based on having resourceful, independent and proactive team members, who can quickly grasp company processes and gain a strong understanding of the market research industry. Market research can be a fast-paced environment that goes from large scale straightforward studies to highly specialised boutique projects; interpersonal & organisational skills are essential to adapt to daily challenges.
Reporting to: Research director
Department: Project management/Operations
- Attending internal kick-off meetings with clients/internal teams
- Being the single of contact for clients throughout fieldwork stage
- Understanding sampling and requirements
- Questionnaire programme testing and specification of survey design for best practice data collection, working with internal scripting and data processing department
- Ensuring a high level of data collection quality across projects
- Conducting internal briefings and coordinating relevant departments to meet project deadlines, within budget (budget, cost, outsourcing)
- Liaising with external partners and vendors throughout fieldwork
- Meeting all applicable market research quality standards and regulations
- Recognising potential barriers and challenges, before or during projects, and offer solutions
(You don’t need to tick all the boxes to be considered, so please do still apply if you have most of what we’re looking for)
- Flexible, organised and versatile approach with skills in multitasking, time management and prioritisation of tasksStrong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the aptitude to learn how to effectively manage clients
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the aptitude to learn how to effectively manage clients
- Tenacious personality with an eye for detail and ability to problem solve using own initiative
- Competent user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Previous experience of the market research industry would be ideal, otherwise a commitment to learning and development, and enthusiasm to acquire experience and knowledge in market research
- Knowledge of other languages and cultures would be a plus
- Previous CATI experience advantageous
How to apply:
Email your CV & a short cover note highlighting why you are interested in this role and joining RONIN to [email protected] - please include the vacancy job title in your subject line.
Given the nature of the business and our clients’ requirements, any job offers issued will be conditional upon the return of a satisfactory basic DBS check and employment references.
RONIN International is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and everyone we work with, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.